Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN....



We are PROUD TO BE AMERICANS!!! In honor of September 11th and those thousands of people who died during those terrible attacks we found it fitting to teach your children about that day 10 years ago. Your child knew a lot about that day...what a tribute to you as parents! Your children were amazing, respectful, and encouraged to stand up for their country. I was brought to tears as we watched a heartfelt video clip of that horrible day....and at the end your children started singing "I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!" They meant it with all of their hearts and I know that they understand what this day means to Americans! So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be their teacher. They taught me a lot that day about how even children can be proud of their country and heritage!

No comments:

Post a Comment